We have had some wonderful photos of our delightful customers wearing their Cotswold Collections finest and we would love to showcase more of our customers wearing their Cotswold Collections pieces on social media.
In order to do so we need YOU to send them in to us! We love seeing the different ways you style them with your existing wardrobe and even better, when your whole outfit is from our collections. We'd really like to share your unique style with the rest of our customers to provide them with style inspiration.
For your chance to be featured on our social media platforms, just do the following:
- Email them to us at email@example.com
- Facebook: send them to us using a direct message (see below).
- Instagram: Post a photo of yourself, making sure to include @cotswoldcollections #ccspring17 in the post so that we can see it (see below)
- Post: the good old fashioned way - post your pictures into us at our address.
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide to sending us your photos on Facebook & Instagram.
How to: Facebook
Search for us on Facebook (and like our page if you haven't already) and click on the message button. A message pop-up box will appear. Click the paperclip at the bottom of the message to attach your photo. It's that easy!
How to: Instagram
By sharing your photo with us, you are agreeing that Cotswold Collections may share your image on their Facebook and Instagram pages. Please read full Terms & Conditions below:
2. Cotswold Collections may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Cotswold Collections’ use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. You hereby release and discharge Cotswold Collections from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
5. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Cotswold Collections and any person acting on Cotswold Collections’ behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.