You have requested to switch to our Cotswold Collections store.
Do you want to continue?
In order to fulfil the orders you place with us, we need to gather and store information about you such as your name, delivery address, contact details, email address and credit/debit card details.
We keep a record of your purchases to enable us to send you relevant offers and communications and deal with any queries relating to an order.
We also gather general information on our website 'traffic patterns' in terms of 'hits' and areas of the site being visited. We very occasionally track individual orders.
The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date and we will operate to protect your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When submitting your personal information to fulfil requests, you will be given the option not to be included in mailings or other contacts from the Cotswold Collections (whether by post, e-mail, telephone or fax). If you don't want to receive this information, please inform us. If you do agree to receive this information, and later decide that you no longer wish to be contacted, you can let us know by e-mailing email@example.com or telephoning 1 844 395 6253 or by writing to us at: Cotswold Collections, Unit 3, Centrum Park, Tewkesbury Road, Cheltenham, GL51 9FD UNITED KINGDOM.
Use of personal data
We will only use your personal data for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Analysis for planning of business activities for Cotswold Collections.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer. (If we contact you by e-mail, each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information from us.)
Sharing your data with others:
- With credit card clearing agencies (Lloyds Cardnet in UK), fraud detection and prevention agencies that we use to process the orders you place. We only provide the data needed to perform these functions.
- If our business assets are ever sold.
- We occasionally make names and addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to do so. We do not pass credit card details on to any third party.
We work with Epsilon Data Management LLC a company that manages data on behalf of US retailers, Oracle (Next Action), Wiland Inc, and iBehavior. The participating retailers are active in the clothing, collectables, food & wine, gardening, gadgets & entertainment, health & beauty, household goods, and home interiors categories. They share information on what their customers buy. Each company analyses this pooled information to help the retailers understand consumers’ wider buying patterns. From this information, retailers can tailor their communications, sending people suitable offers that should be of interest to them, based on what they like to buy.
Please click here to manage your data preferences on your account settings. If you would not like your information to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may click here and state 'please suppress' and supply your details.
Your acceptance of this Policy
If you would like to review or revise information you have previously provided to us online, you may do so by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you have any questions relating to this Privacy Statement or how we use the personal information we have about you, please email email@example.com or write to us at:
Customer Services Cotswold Collections,
Telephone: 1 844 395 6253
Fax: 01242 536714