The winter months are fast approaching and it’s time we started getting our wardrobes into shape ready for the changing season. I have noticed that the mornings are getting colder and that extra layer is starting to be rather necessary in my daytime outfits. The sandals and summer hats are firmly stored away and coffee and lunch meets with friends are moving from the patio to the lounge.
I have looked over our first week of sales and picked out some of our favourite top sellers from our new winter collection, and here they are:
1. A very practical winter purchase, our shower-resistant longer length coat has an impeccable topstitch design. Styled with a detachable hood, a two-way zip front with a buttoned storm flap, two welt pockets and turn-back cuffs. The warm padded inner lining has a buttoned inside pocket. Machine wash cool. 88% polyester, 12% polyamide.
2. An impeccable bias-cut skirt in an easycare Donegal fabric and styled with side back waist elastication, a side zip and button fastening and a full lining. Machine wash cool. 44% polyester, 29% wool, 26% cotton, 1% elastane. Lengths 30", 34".
3. A flattering easy-to-wear pull-on dress featuring a beautiful marbled print in a panelled fit and flare style with three-quarter sleeves. The scoopneck front panel has a draped knot feature which draws in the waist to enhance the silhouette. Machine wash cool. 95% viscose, 5% elastane. Length 47".
4. Made in a soft cotton and wool blend yarn perfect for this season, our attractive pointelle and transfer stitch top has three-quarter sleeves and is finished with rib hems and a ribbed neck and shoulder detail with button trims. Machine wash cool. 85% cotton, 15% wool. Length 23". Also available in soft pink.
5. A refined skirt made in easycare textured tweed with a touch of elastane for recovery. This fully lined style has six panels that fall into a flattering flare at the hem, side back waist elastication and a side zip and button fastening. Machine wash cool. 50% wool, 48% polyester, 2% elastane. Lengths 27", 29".
If you would like to know more about our products then please let me know by commenting on this article.
You have requested to switch to our Cotswold Collections store.
Do you want to continue?